- Ultra-flexible guitar amplifier head that gives you a massive range of tube tone
- 200 watts delivers all the output you need to rock extremely large venues
- Half-power switch lets you cut the output to 100 watts for mid-sized gigs
- Footswitchable channel selection lets you instantly go from glassy clean to chest-pounding crunch
- Variable attenuator with footswitch control lets you lay on even more gain, pushing your tone over the top
- Footswitchable tube-driven spring-style reverb lets you call up classic rich-sounding reverb
- Tube driven effects loop in reverb section adds extra tone-shaping options to your live performances
The 2-channel, 200-watt Orange Thunderverb 200 head gives you all the flexibility, output, and rich tube amp guitar tone you can handle! In fact, the Thunderverb 200 head guitar amp gives you so much sound, Orange actually had to give it a half-power switch so you can drop it to 100 watts when you need to. It sports a variable attenuator, which gives you access to the Thunderverb 200 head’s massive tube drive but at more recording-friendly levels. There’s a lot to love about this versatile guitar amp – keep reading to find out more about the Orange Thunderverb 200 head.